Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

Me and my Hunny, Christmas Morning
Miss Diva!
She really was a happy Princess.

My pretty girls, Autumn & Erin
Davin was loving his new toy
The kids Christmas morning

Christmas Day was wonderful. I was so excited Christmas Eve I almost could not sleep. It was fun to watch Hailey and see how excited she was for Santa to come and then to see the joy in her eyes when she woke up and saw all the presents. It was great. It is fun to be a parent on Christmas morning. Matt got me a purse, which I absolutely LOVE. He always surprises me with his fashion sense. Once he picked out my shoes and women where stopping me and asking me where I got them and telling me how cute they were. When I told them my Husband picked them out, they said "Wow, he's got good taste".

So we went to Matt's sister's house for Christmas dinner and it was yummy of course. I love my extended Family. My in-laws are fabulous. We always celebrate Holidays and Birthdays together. My family never did anything like that. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Wyson family. Merry Christmas everyone and I pray you have a safe and happy New Years.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Merry late Christmas, Michelle...you are so wonderful and I miss you...love all the pictures!

bieberfever said...

mom, that is so amazing. by the way love the blog. bye-bye