Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Hungry?!?!

Should we have one more? We were planning on having another one anyways, now the question is, when? Matt & I have been talking about it for a while now. I however was not feeling ready for another baby yet.
As I was holding my friends precious 1 day old baby girl (Elizabeth), it happened: I hesitated.
I had a thought, I want another baby.
WHAT?!?!
Can I really be ready for another baby so soon after Davin? I want to enjoy church again and I still have 14 Sundays to go until Davin can even go to nursery. We would definitely need a bigger house. And I'm just now getting happy with my weight. I do not want to start all over again...yet. But I do have this pulling inside of me.
I went over and held baby Elizabeth again yesterday, and Alicia said "does that help you get over being baby hungry?"
"No" I said. It makes it worse. I want another baby. *sigh*

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love babies too...I still hold them and miss it....but then they grow to teenagers.

Eli's Lids said...

Amen sister!! I'm just getting really happy with my shape and I'm ready for #3... nothing compared to your big family.