Here are some of the things that have happened since the last post...
1. The adoption is complete. Aug 27th we went to court and everything went smooth. The Judge was amazing, and our lawyer did a great job. We changed Erin and Autumn's last name from Warriner to Wyson. They both wanted to change their first names but I happen to like their names so we kept them the same.
The next thing is to go to the Temple and get them sealed to Matt & I. That will be soon.
2. We have decided it is time to try for another baby. I felt the spirit as plain as day telling me it was time. Matt and I knew from the get go we wanted 5 children. We took it to the Temple and we both were reassured of what I was already feeling.
3. I survived another Birthday party. Yay! Autumn turns 10 today. Happy Birthday Autumn!
We celebrated her Birthday on Friday and it turned out to be a great party for her.
4. Davin is a crazy little boy, and he is in to EVERYTHING!
5. I'm ready for Halloween early this year. Plus I only spent $21 on costumes for 4 kids. I love Craigslist.com .
6. We had NO work for a really long time. We actually thought we might lose our house. Then one day the phone rang and it just keeps on ringing. Yay for work!
7. Matt got a new calling. He is the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum.
Well there is a small update of what has been happening in the past few months. I will try and do better in the future with keeping up.