Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to school

Well today was back to school day. Yay!
It was nice to clean my house this morning and have it remain clean ALL DAY LONG! It was fabulous to not hear the fighting and bickering ALL DAY LONG! (Well at least for 8 hours a day)
I was able to lay down and take a nap with Hailey and Davin and the girls were not in waking me up.
I love school.
Hailey and Davin were both so happy to see the girls when they stepped off the bus and they were happy to see them too.
I did all my back to school shopping on ebay and saved a ton of money, plus I was able to buy for Hailey and Davin for the fall/winter months. It is kinda addicting because it is fun to win.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm still waiting for that day~! Next week!! I'm counting down the days....only 4 left!