Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cooking class

So tonight I went over to Sue's house for the ward cooking class. It was a lot of fun. There were women there that I have not had a chance to get to know. They were all very friendly. I'm so glad that I went. Usually I would not go because I'm scared of stepping out of my comfort zone. But lately I've been feeling kinda lonely, and wanting to make some new friends. I had no idea so many girls would show up. Plus I got a whole bunch of new recipes to try out in my Crock Pot. I have been spending more time with Alicia Buck. She is pregnant and I guess she is kinda lonely too. We went and saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2. It was neat to be able to go out with a friend and leave the kids at home for a little while. Peace. Love it!
Anyways the movie was really cute. I still want to go see Mama Mia. I heard that was really cute too. I'm all up for going out by my self too sometimes.
The girls are enjoying school. Erin and I just did her first big math project tonight. She had to interview a parent, and make a chart on poster board about how that parent uses math in there work. It was neat. I got to dig into my creative side.
My Birthday is on Sunday. I will be 28 years old.

No comments: