Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twilight

So I have been reading Twilight and the following books. Oh My Goodness!!! It is fabulous! Today I finally get to start the last and final book. I have read 3 (long) books in 9 days. Matt said I'm addicted. He is right. I have never read a fantasy before. I've always stuck to non-fiction. Man, I've really been missing out on some exciting reading. I can't not wait to start the last book so I can see how the story ends. My friend Alicia has all the books so she has just been loaning them to me as a go. I'm so happy about that, because I went to the library the other day to see if they had it in, and they don't! All 23 copy's are checked out and there is a long waiting line.
I went down and got all my Temple clothing the other day. It was a fun experience. I'm glad my sister-in-law went with me cause I had no idea what I was doing.
Matt is heading back up to Hatch today for 3 days. It has been a while since the last time he went up there. I t feels like the first time again. I'm glad I have my book to read. It will be great. The book will take me about 3 days to read too. :o)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the Twilight Books. Fun for you! I'm so happy for you guys to go to the Temple..how awesome! Wish I was there to celebrate with you. I noticed you called today...I'm sorry I haven't called back...I need your home number, you should email it to me.
Thanks.