Friday, October 17, 2008

Hatch

So the kids and I went to Hatch yesterday to take Matt a package he was waiting for. Everything was great. The trip was nice. I love having a DVD in the van. The kids were so good all the way up and back. The room we stay in has 2 Queen beds.
Erin, Autumn and Hailey sleep in one bed and Me, Matt and Davin sleep in the other bed. Well at 12:30am Hailey decided to wake up and throw a fit. She wanted her Mom, I could not move or I would wake up Davin. Well she was screaming and there was no way she could come over and sleep with us. We all were cramped. Finally I decided to risk waking up Davin and went over to cuddle with her. After cuddling with her she calmed down. Matt was so mad at her. She freaked out for like 30 minutes. He had to be up early the next morning so this tantrum was not good.
Ok, so this is the conversation that took place after everyone was back in bed and calmed down, Matt was still trying to calm down, he was very upset at Hailey.
Hailey: Daddy?
silence for a few seconds
Matt: What?
Hailey: I love you.
silence for a few seconds
Matt: I love you too.
Hailey: I love Mommy and Daddy.
Matt: I know.
Hailey: I love baby cheetos.
Matt: lol
Me:lol

It was really cute and sweet. She knows how to work her Daddy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Too funny and too cute! I know how hard this age is but it goes by so fast and then they are teenagers and you'll miss your little ones wanting to snuggle...even if it is in the middle of the night!