Friday, May 1, 2009

Disneyland

Inside Mickey's house

The "R" in California at California Adventure
Us with the Mad Hatter and Alice
Oh No! My family is in Jail!
My beautiful family

We had so much fun! All the kids acted very good. Hailey and Davin were great. I was a little worried about how they might handle the trip, and they handle it great. Matt had a good time which in my mind was so very important cause if he did not enjoy himself he might not be up for and excited about the next vacation. We are already planing out our next Disneyland trip. We also went and spent a few hours at Newport Beach. That was a fun also. The water was too cold to really go swimming but the weather was beautiful. The kids enjoyed running away from the waves as they chased them up the shore. Hailey was chasing around the birds. It was very amusing to watch her running down the beach trying to catch up to the birds. We tried to make a video of it but the batteries died before we could get it. Go figure. I was happy they lasted right up till the end. Now we are home and it's time to unpack! I do not like putting anything away. I'm thankful for our Trip. It was very needed and we had blast.

1 comment:

MyDonkeySix said...

We're jealous!!!!!! Glad you had a blast!