Saturday, July 12, 2008

Again...

Well Matt is going back up to Hatch next week. This time on Monday instead of Tuesday. He will be staying there until Friday. I'm bothered by this. He just got back! I thought there would be at least a week between trips. Plus he is going up a day earlier then before. I'm happy that we have a steady income now. But I miss him when he is gone, and so do the kids. *sigh*
At least I know he wont be gone in the winter. All the roads are closed due to snow. So I will have him, home then. He said I could drive up there on Wednesday and stay a day or two. I have done that before, but to do it every week does not sound like my cup of tea. I will have to see how I feel about it when the time comes. Who knows, I might just miss him that much.
Anyways...We finally went out and got a new T.V last night. It is great. The picture is clear and the colors are beautiful. We have been using this one that Matt's sister gave to us 3 years ago. It was good for awhile but it was definitely time to upgrade. The girls are happy, they get to watch Hannah Montana on it. Hailey keeps asking to watch Mickey Mouse on the new T.V.
She is a funny girl.
OK so here is the countdown for Erin...9 days till Erin gets her braces. Not counting today or the day she gets them.family

P.S
Thank you Kim!

No comments: