Monday, July 14, 2008

Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho so off to work Matt goes. He left for Hatch this morning and was supposed to stay there till Friday, but he just called me to tell me that he would be back on Thursday. Plus he will be working in town the following week. So that is good news. I was wondering if he was going to be going up there every week. Even though I miss him when he is gone, I know that Heavenly Father is taking care of us. I feel so blessed.
I went and met with the stake President yesterday to finish up my interview. It was amazing. The spirit I felt in that room was indescribable. I still feel like I'm floating.
Erin is really looking forward to getting her braces on. She will be getting them 1 week from tomorrow. (Tuesday) The Dr. said she would be excited for about 15 minutes after she gets them. It will be so great for her when she is older. It will really boost her self esteem. Well I guess that's all for now. Hailey is in the kitchen crying for lunch. She just woke up from her nap so she is grouchy on top of being hungry.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad Matt will be home next week that will be nice....and so glad to hear about you getting ready for the temple...when are you going? Wish I could come. I want to see a picture of Erin when she gets her braces..how long does the orthodontist think she will have to have them on?