Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'll give it another try.

I have not written in awhile because I always feel like I'm not doing it right. Well I talked to Kim the other day and she said all you do is just write what ever you want. So I decided I would give it another try.
Well life has been good for my family and I lately. Matt has a customer that has turned out to be AWESOME!!! He treats Matt well and they have mutual respect for each other. Mike (the customer) is remodling 3 motels up in Hatch, and Matt is helping. Plus, it is SOOO hot in St. George in the summer and it is about 20 degress cooler up in Hatch, so Matt is thrilled that he gets to work out of town this summer. He goes up early on a Tuesday and comes home Friday night and usally only every other week so he is not gone all the time. Sometimes I go up for 1 or 2 nights. It is nice to get away from the heat for me too. However, I must say thay there is no place like home. I like having my routine and knowing where everything is.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You did it! It was fun talking with you and I'm glad I could be of some help. Your blog looks great! Is it hard having Matt gone so much?